This huge penthouse boasting 340 m2 of space with jaw dropping views of the ocean is located under a 10 minute drive from Sosua town center. The property is being sold fully furnished with 3 master bedrooms, a rooftop hot tub and two parking spaces. You have direct access to a semi-private beach. The complex offers a fitness room and onsite pool for its residents.
Financing directly with the owner is a possibility; 40% cash and the remaining 60% financed for 5 years with 7% interest.